Deltona WDI Inspection
Deltona WDI INSPECTION
- Before the inspection: Before beginning the inspection, one of our licensed WDI inspectors will give you a description of what is involved in the inspection. The termite expert will need access to all walls and also the attic.
- During the inspection: The Deltona WDI inspection expert will inspect both the outside and inside of your property, including the attic, patios, porches, garage and the basement (if applicable). Termite inspections can take an hour or more, depending on the size and difficulty of the property. In order to expedite the process, please be sure to clear up any clutter against the walls and try to remove items that are stored against the perimeter of the house. The WDI inspector will be searching for signs of wood destroying organisms (Termites, Powder Post Beatles, Wood Fungus/rot etc…).
- After the inspection: After the inspection is complete, you will receive a report (form FDACS-13645 or NPMA-33) that describes what the WDI inspector found. The report might also provide recommendations for treatment, if anything was found.
DELTONA WDI INSPECTION
Our WDI inspectors will use their experience and professional training to carry out a comprehensive inspection of the home.
- Use local knowledge – Where you live is unique: there really is no place like home. All American termite inspections are carried out by WDI Experts who not only have on-the-ground experience, but who are required to train continually with in depth local expertise, so they will always know what’s going on in your area. Of course, our Experts still benefit from knowledge from other areas, the latest technology and the backing of a company which has been here since 1999.
- Provide a comprehensive report – A full report (form FDACS-13645 or NPMA-33) is provided to you at the completion of the WDI inspection. The report can be email right after the inspection for faster service.
- Payment: The payment for the inspection is due before the technician starts the WDI inspection. We do not accept payment at closing. Payment can be check, cash or credit card. We can even email an invoice with a link to pay if needed.
HOMES OVER 3000 SQUARE FEET
If your home is over 3000 Sq Feet, just give us a call. We will be glad to give you a price over the phone. If you don't know the size of your house, it's okay. We are hooked up to the county website and we can pull up the size of your house.
All workorders, invoices and pest agreements will be emailed to the email address provided. If you do not receive your paperwork right away, call the office so we can make sure your receive it.
We have many ways for you to contact us (Phone, Text, Email, Website and Facebook). We try to answer all calls. We also try to reply back to voice messages, texting and missed calls right away. If you try contacting us and you do not hear back right away, something must have went wrong so please try again.
We will send you a text message and email each time an appointment is made. Just reply back with a "C" to confirm or an "R" to reschedule. There are different types of appointments, so make sure you read the message before you confirm or reschedule (you might not need to be home).